NFTs and Fidget Spinners: Navigating the Crossroads of Hype
AVAILABLE ON-DEMAND NOW
Are non-fungible tokens the next big thing or yet another fad? In this webinar, we try to answer this question while identifying the challenges and opportunities for leagues, federations, and teams.
Join usWith an estimated market cap of $28bn, it’s been no surprise to witness the ferocious appetite for non-fungible tokens grow since the beginning of 2021.
But with concerns around their impact on the environment and cynicism about their inherent value, sports entities are at a turning point that will determine whether NFTs become the digital equivalent to fidget spinners – all hype, no substance – or go on to become a meaningful new source of revenue and fan engagement for years to come.
During this webinar with Scott Davidson CEO – TLA Merchandise; and Pete Burns and Annabelle McGee from Deltatre, you can expect to learn:
- What market opportunity exists across NFTs for leagues, federations, and teams.
- What barriers to entry exist for mass-market adoption of NFTs and what steps can be taken to overcome these.
- How an NFT strategy can complement existing fan engagement strategies.
- How sports properties can create an NFT experience that fans repeatably want to engage with.
- How tokenization is setting a new standard for fan loyalty programs.
CEO – TLA MERCHANDISE
PRINCIPAL EXPERIENCE DESIGNER
VP COMMERCIAL STRATEGY