Maximizing quality through a centralized digital ecosystem with the NFL
How the Swiss Football League is taking control of its data ecosystem
Our own Andrea Marini sat down with VP and General Manager of the Club Media Group, George Scott, to discuss how the NFL recently created a more centralized digital approach to give its 32 teams more opportunities to reach a greater online audience.
Specifically, Marini and Scott discussed:
- The ‘Freedom within a Framework’ model and how it transformed the digital properties of NFL teams.
- The opportunities and challenges around pursuing a ‘mobile first’ digital strategy.
- How deeper storytelling has helped NFL teams better engage with their fans – and drive up digital ad revenue.
- David Cushnan, Leaders in Sport, Head of Content
- George Scott, NFL, VP and General Manager of Club Media Group
- Andrea Marini, Deltatre, Deputy CEO